October 9, 2011

Reporting Live from Toronto

This marks my first posting as a resident of Toronto. I took the attached picture from our balcony. This is our actual view eastward from our condo apartment!

I keep pinching myself, as I can't believe that this is what I now wake up and see each morning as I make my morning coffee (thank the Maker my Bodum made the trip safely!).

We've spent the last couple of days buried in a sea of boxes, trying to make sense of the mess and putting our new apartment together. We finally crossed the magic line when it became home, helped immensely by Mark hanging our art work and photographs.

We did sneek out a couple of times, to get breakfast; first to the homey Liberty Village Market & Cafe on Friday and then to the hip School bakery and cafe on Saturday morning.  I also enjoyed a cappuccino at the gorgeous Liberty Village location of Balzac's.

The next couple of days we will take some much-needed rest, get some supplies, and start to explore the nearby fantastic neighbourhoods that make up West Queen West and King West Village.  

No comments:

Post a Comment