July 11, 2013

Office Space

My office (Development & Alumni Relations) moved buildings last Friday and we have settled into our new space rather nicely on a higher floor across the street from where we used to be. One of the nice benefits of the move is that we are now on the same floor as our colleagues in Marketing & Communications. They have the north half of the floor and we have the southern half. They are one of our closest collaborators and campus partners so it's great to be able to have them now physically close as neighbours, since they used to be on a different floor at our former building. Thought I would share pictures of my great view...

Looking across my office from my meeting table.
Looking into my office from the doorway




The southern view from my desk. 




The view east, looking onto Richmond Street, out my other window.

No comments:

Post a Comment