November 2, 2012

Dispatch from YUL

I can't believe I haven't posted on my blog in a month! This is highly unlike me. I guess it's a reflection of the fact that I have been going all-out at work.

Not only is my department hosting many events, we get invited to attend other OCAD U and related events to represent the University. I worked last Saturday to take part in the University's open house and this Saturday I am attending a screening of a recent grad's short-films trilogy. I then have 3 evening events this week, which make for a long day indeed.

When I have been getting home it's a constant ballet of making dinner and flopping down to relax and unwind. Oh ya, and there is that need to spend time with my beloved.

No complaints, mind you. It's been a great year for me at OCAD U and there is more exciting things to come at work. I am blessed with an awesome team and it's a joy to head to the office. It's just full-steam-ahead busy. Looking forward to some down-time over the holidays with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment