April 20, 2008


I realized that I haven't written in a while, so I thought I would make a quick update to say that we are planning a couple of fun getaways over the next two months. The first is a much-needed trip to New York City, planned as a congratulations for Mark for completing his B.Ed. program. We're renting a 2-bedroom apartment in the Upper East Side with another couple. Should be a blast. Definitely look for my report on our adventures in the Big Apple.
June will find us at Cape Cod, in the super gay-friendly resort town of Provincetown. We may even take a little side trip to Martha's Vineyard, just so Mark can see the places were his all-time favourite movie, "Jaws", was filmed. Otherwise, we plan continue our tradition of fun day- trips to the wonderful little towns of Merrickville, Bloomfield, and Westport that sprinkle the region around Kingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment